Sunday, April 24, 2011






Hie Hubby :)
It's our 5th month anniversary today !
Though I can't be by your side ,
I'll be celebrating it with u at home ! ^^
Hehes ! I miss you so much ..
Listening my blog songs make me think of us ..
Think of how funny you were in the past ,
And also how we met & chat ..
Also , think of all our memories ..
Nothing's gonna change my love for u ,
My Boy :)
That one thing you can be sure of !
Muacks :)
5months of sad & happy memories ..
Know work is already very stress ,
June time still needa study sure more xing ku ..
But no matter what Laopo will pei u !
Ren okie ?! Laopo also need study ^^
Guai rite ?! I know I know hehe ..
Let's work hard tgt alright !
I couldn't imagine how would I be w/o u ..
I fear the day ,
The day when you become cold to me ..
The day when we walk past each other ..
And act like we duno each other ..
I don't want the day my cute sexy Hubby become other's !
I love you ! Stay by my side , forever ..
-
-
-