Tuesday, April 26, 2011



Thinking of what photo to put : )
But I decided this would be a good one ..
Today woke up at 6.30am today ..
Yet I fell aslp until 8 !
Woke up by Baby's call ..
Rushed to changed and pack my bag ..
Then went off to school ..
Heng ah ! Nvr late haha .. So lucky sioh !
Today lesson was Database system ..
So sian de lo ! Hmm I listen till blur sioh ..
But after I tried the codes ,
I managed to understand most of them :)
Went buy lunch with my class mate ..
Lols sux sioh needa walk to far !
Bought snacks back to class and continue to do work ..
Wahaha I'm so hardworking rite ?!


Today's lesson ends at 3.30pm ..
Went wait for bus ..
Bus run cos I was busy looking at girl girl !
And didnt saw the bus number :p
Then went to woodlands toilet ..
WTF sioh the cleaner !
Say is me make dirty de cubical !
Bu shi wo lo !
I go in jiu like this liao D: .. She so fierce !
After went toilet,
Wahaha went JK fetch that DFZ ..
Off we go to JP !
Bought Papaya juice :)
Then we buy durian pancake :)
But but ! Some pig say wanna try the pudding wahahaha ..
So bought one mango one durian pudding :)
All was nice ^_^ cos is eat wit u ;)
After that took MRT home !


Just now saw someone's facebook ..
Power sioh ! So flirt !
Hope my DFZ EDD not like him ?!
Hmmm the girl and guy both tgt time go flirt ard sioh !
So bad sioh .. Wonder Baby will ma next time ?!
If he really flirt I will cut off his didi !
Let him be ghey forever !
Wahahaha !
I'm so tired ! Everyday lesson so sux !
But no choice needa study !
Wahaha ltr going enjoy my green bean cracker !
To Baby & Shir who would read my blog ,
I will help u both eat ! wahahaha !


To find some one you love is hard ..
To find some one who love you is harder ..
To find a couple who would truly love each other till the end is almost impossible ..
But I believe there are still many of them out there ..
And I believe ,
We would be one of them : )