Monday, April 25, 2011



Today is Monday !
Aww Monday always suck ..
Especially after 3days of slacking days ..
As usual wake up in the morning for school..
Suck sioh today , so many people in the bus D:
No seats to sit at all ..
Hmmm..
Today went to lesson for year one's programming :)
New classmates yeah ..
Didnt talk much to them anw hahas ..
Was using facebook and sms-ing today :)
And of cos doing my sch work ..
Epic thing happened during my lunch time ..
When I went buy food ..
Some one snatch away my rice !
Is like wth ?!
I paying time she go take it away..
I go get back my rice from her time ,
She didnt even say sorry sioh !
Still tog she didnt take back her change -.-
Enjoy my rice and went back to do work..
Hmmm just a letter R was so difficult to make !
Had a hard time making it ..
However I did it ! Though it was kinda ugly..
Hahas .. Didnt say much in the presentation !
Cos there's nothing to say also lols ..
Lesson ends at 2plus ..
And I tog can go home liao !
End up got quiz -.-
After quiz jiu leave class straight and went meet Baby :)
Went JK to fetch him after work :)
Weather so hot and lappy so heavy ..
Hahas after Baby came , we went JP have KFC for dinner !
Wahaha went walk around look at things jiu took MRT home ..
Loiter at house downstairs ..
Cos my lift there the light keep flickering !
So scary ! Waited people to go into the lift ..
Hahas ! A tiring day today :)
But able to see Baby make me feel energetic !
Wahahaha ..


Till we're old ,
I hope ..
We would still be joking around with each other
& smiling happily every single day
虽然我知道能给你的不是最好的,
可是我自己知道,
我已经尽力了..