Thursday, April 28, 2011




Today woke up late ..
But left house at 8plus :)
Manage to reach school at 8.50am !
After reach class ,
Then I found out my phone timing was fast like 12mins ?!
Used facebook and waiting for faci to come ..
Hmmm sians sioh today lesson !
Java codes ~~~ Idk anything at all !
Or in fact I oni know a little ..


Hmmm after lesson end faci call us upload our work ..
But I nvr do problem statement at all ?! -.-"
My team people took from their friend's work ..
I also no friend who finish the problem two ..
No choice ! Since no people wanna sent me ..
I upload the quiz and worksheet lo ..
First one to left class after done with the quiz ..
No one wanna share the problem statement ,
I also no need bother to share the quiz ans ?!
Cos they so pro will figure out de la ltr ..
Just need more time !


Yaya ~ Watever about lessons !
Anyway my sch de Koufu cheese fries nice sioh !
Hehe fries + cheese yummy :)
Went ate with Asyikin and her friend ..
But hor ! Herrick keep come ask this ask tt !
Still sit with us ?!
Wtf man ! We nvr even want sit tgt de lo -.-
Feel so irritated by him but hor ..
Since is old classmates den we zip our mouth lo ..


After lesson end took MRT to find Baby :)
Hmmm HE SENT ME HOME !
Miracle sioh !~ but happy ^_^
Like quite long no sent me bk le sioh hehe ..
Bought Mr.Bean ice cream and drink go sit dwn slack slack..
Then Baby went home :)
Hmmm so heng sioh him found $2 on the floor !
Nvr share share wit me wahahaha
Duno watu type liao :)
Hope tml lesson will be better than last week ba !
Cos tml's faci keep ask ask ask de ! Hate it man !


:) Hope tml will be a good day & can see Hubby
Looking forward to saturday :) winkwink**


Every moment with you is precious ,

Be it happy or sad ..
Every moment is a memory
And is recorded to the diary of our love..