Thursday, March 31, 2011


Was looking at this photo which was around 4months plus ago ?!

Tsk it's already been like one month that I'm slacking at home everyday .. No school so good ?! but Nth to do at home ..

Sigh sometime seriously hate my life ..

Hate having no freedom and hate when I keep anyhow think of things ..

How I wish ...

I could be her when I was secondary school haha ..

For me this no childhood and no friends during those times make me feel so jealous of her & also others ..

But seriously what can I do ? Since God want it to be like this I bwg ?!

People have many friends and some are so close to family ..

I wish could just have a good chat with my parents and not end up quarrel so that they could understand me more ..

Sigh .. I have Baby and also have Shirley ..

To me , is enough le I suppose ..

Humans shouldn't be too greedy yeah ?

Friends are forever , so why not relationships :)

Think I crazy to say all these kuku things ?!

Think I should go play BS , CSO & celinosea ler :)

Cya all

-

-

-