Saturday, February 19, 2011

Today woke up in the morning on comp a while =)
After that changed and went off to find Shirley ..
Reach her house looking at Jiewei play Counterstrike online while she sleeping =) ..
Seems fun sioh ! Human VS Zombie hahas ..
See liao ownself also feel like playing ..
After Shirley woke up jiu went JP walk walk around and went our so call "Lao di fang" to eat ..
Then went slack slack ..
Chat chat and then night time went home =)

Baby so pig keep sleep sleep sleep ..
Tell me got nightmare then after that no reply wo ..
Scare me sioh !
Tog what happened ..
Anyway Baby I kept my promise right ?
=) I'm so guai ( Self-praise)
Hahas ! Hope can faster see u !
Know u in camp very sian , sorry oh , if I can I also wish to chiong in camp find u =)
But sadly =( , cant .. Lols ..
Promised u the thing , I did it ler Baby =)
Trust wo okie ? IHY
WAN =)♥
Also , no matter what nightmare u have , u have Laopo to sayang u so cheers !