Thursday, February 17, 2011

I've nothing more than other girls have ..
But here I am , trying to be special than the other ..
Hoping to get to be the number one person in your whole life ..
I don't need you everytime sent me home or every time treat me this and that ..
I only want yr heart , yr trust and yr love ..

I've no freedom ..
But for u , I already trying to find time for you ..

I've no money ..
But I know sometimes u need my help ..

I've many shadows ard me left from the past ..
But for u , I'm already forgetting everything ler ..

My heart broke into many pieces before that already ..
But because of u , I choose to believe in u and love u whole heartly ..

I choose to quarrel with parents over late go home & want go out rather than letting u be alone at home and rot ..

I love u de ok !
Don't jealous of my past ler cos I hate my past too ..
You said u want a simple rs , yet I jealous over ur past , u jealous over my past ..
If this goes on, the rs will go sot de loh ..
You said u hate ur past yet I keep jealous ..
Then u also jealous my past ._.
Hello ?! -.-
I yr gf now lea ..
Haiyo I really don't wish to think of past things liao lah ..
I JUST WANT EVERYDAY HAPPY WITH U ..
DONT WANT U SIAN SIAN ..
WANT U EVERYTIME SMILE AND HAPPY WITH ME !!!
I really trying my best to keep the rs stable & good now liao ..
Hais ..
Sometime u reply short I just will feel u like sian sian ..
Sorry .. Know is my fault ..
I will be a better girlfriend =)
Love you Baby ..