Sunday, February 13, 2011

Finally uh , my blog is done :)
Woke up in the morning , charged mum's & Baby's ipod shuffle jiu str8 left house ..
Finally at City hall got sit , happy happy ..
Almost fell asleep but reached Bedok liao ..
Walked to interchange buy curry chicken for myself & Baby ..
He DFZ sioh eat two packet hahas ._. (Oooops)
Watched Tom & Jerry cos no other show liaos ..


After eating when room see my noob bf playing BS ..
Hahas , then watch Shen hua ..
So guai sioh him, today no sleep !!
Eat chips & drank he make de milo :)
6plus like this went Chai chee find corn cos he wanna cook sweet corn ;)


Went back see Baby cook & watched La pi xiao xin ..
Hahas so cute sioh de La pi xiao xin show ! Plus watch wit Baby de of cos nice luh =)
Then Baby's sis brought back hor fun which his daddy bought for us ..
Eat till very full sioh , heng Baby got help me eat :D
Help Baby wash hair ! he want me scratch his head ..
Was keep thinking scratch so hard wont pain meh lols .. Hahas
10plus time Baby's friend came sent us to panjang & then Baby folo him go work :)

Heard the conversation of Baby & his friend .. ( I know hokkien de ok ! )
I know u v easy jealous de , next time cfm gt alot things ..
But no matter what don't let go so easily ok :)
Anything can slowly settle de oh !
Anyway no matter whr u are now tkc urself , smoke less & drink more water :D

Dont wry ah , I don't like rich or handsome guy .. I nvr did ..
I no freedom also , can't pei u much ..
U ns so what lols I also nv want u pei ..
U no money say we slowly find money loh ..
Ty for ur Eggs, milo & corn :) All v nice but I shyshy dont dare say out only hahahas ..
Yes ur attitude sux , mine too =)
Being too perfect is too fake ..
Cos no one is perfect :)

I love the way you are