Monday, February 14, 2011


Valentine's day today =)
After exam went home make bread for him ..
Walao , keep make till oil lo ._.
So oily hahas ..
Hold the bread & lappy stand all the way from Sega lrt to Tanah merah mrt ..
Whole body so suan sioh ..
Keep wants sit but no sit ..
Sat down & waited for Baby come find wo ..
At first was thinking if I was at the wrong place cos Baby did not shown up ..
He sms me say waiting for cab ?! End up appear in front of me ♥
I alos lazy type much , but this yrs is a great Valentine's day
: D


Really thanks for the stars stars really nice & sweet of u :)
Hope not only this Valetine u would be by my side ..
I want every yr u celebrate with wo =)




After that took mrt to Bedok and went ate pizza hut ..
It's nice , but nicer cos it's eating with my Hubby ..
Thankis for today my Baby